The safety of our guests and team is paramount to us. Over the last few weeks we have worked hard to make our restaurants safe for you and for our staff following government guidance. Here are some of the key changes you can expect when you visit us.
We sell voucher’s that can be used in the restaurant. You can purchase your’s inside our restaurant.
Total refit & design of restaurant seating
From open plan seating to more private ‘back to back booth‘ seating & screened off.
Contactless menu & drink ordering system
Our teams continue to adhere to strict hygiene standards; they have received enhanced hygiene training and are separated according to the rota to minimise contact.
We have also introduced a new Anti-Bacterial contact ‘Mist-Fogger’ machine, which blasts a anti-bacterial mist and kills all bacteria on contact. We Sanitise the whole restaurant & kitchen at the start & end of each shift with this new ‘mist-fogger Machine‘.
For almost every eventuality so you can really enjoy your meal with us.
Our teams have the opportunity to use face visors if they choose to. We have introduced bookings only to ensure guests can easily have access to a table & help spread out the guest numbers in the restaurant, Also to comply with the Governments ‘Trace,Track & Protect Strategy’.
- Sanitisers for use at the entrance & toilets for guests.
- Our tables are now all booths & screen off.
- Temperature check all staff at the start of every shift.
- Temperature checking guests on entry to the restaurant.
- Sanitise and clean surfaces and key hand contact points regularly.
- Clean & sanitise toilets every 30 mins.